The mechanical jack is used as a lifting device to lift heavy loads. Generally, the mechanical lifting device is utilized to prop up all kinds of heavy objects during their lifting and moving. TKK lifting jack manufactured by KUNDA fully complies with the standard of TUV DIN7355 and comes with reliable and superior quality. If you want to have a better understanding about us or our products, please contact us!
1. Heat-treated high precision gears and gear racks can assure the hand jack stable operation. Reasonable gear ratio will ensure light hand force.
2. Foldable hand crank is portable and easy for operation.
3. TKK mechanical jack boasts two lifting methods, namely lifting from toe or lifting from top.
4. This screw jack has passed rated load test.
5. The braking system comes with ratchet wheel pawl brake, making brake more rapid and reliable.
|Rated capacity (t)||1.5||3||5||10||16||20|
|Test load (kn)||18.4||36.8||61.3||122.5||196||245|
|Force of full load (N)||150||280||280||560||640||640|
|The lowest lifting height||Upper claw (mm)||725||725||725||800||800|
|Bottom claw (mm)||20||25||25||30||40|
|Net weight (kg)||17||22||29.5||50||69||80|